Sunday, January 5, 2014

Better Luck Next Year

Another late night/early morning blog...we really need to work on getting back on a normal schedule of sorts. My husband is normally a third shifter but he worked second shift this week so I have been staying up with him after he gets home. Going to bed at 2 or 3 am really isn't working out as the baby gets up around 7 am. (And that's if she sleeps through the night!)

We watched our beloved Green Bay Packers play today...and lose by a field goal. That was a tough one to swallow but I still love my Green and Gold!

We don't have much planned for tomorrow (umm...today) but Wisconsin is supposed to have record low temps. Almost all of the schools are already closed. I think it's going to be a couch and sweatpants kind of day :) I do have to run to a doctors appointment in the afternoon, I recently found a lump in the lymph node near my breast. I saw my OB for it and she referred me to a Vascular surgeon. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little bit nervous.

Hubby is on the "I think you need to get a job again" kick. It really gets frustrating. Yes, we struggle. I won't deny that...but I also think we have so many things that we should be fortunate for. We aren't hungry, we have a roof over our heads (and heat!), and we have plenty of material goods. We also have each other...shouldn't that be enough? *sigh*

No comments: