Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hat fresh from Alaska

Perfect timing for this warm hat to arrive with the temps dropping to 20 degrees or less this week. I love how this hat fits, there is no artificial smell to it at all and there is a super soft fleece liner inside to go around your ears. Not to mention, purchasing from Cache Alaska is supporting a small family owned business in Alaska! #winwin #Beanie#cachealaska

Did you know it's made of a PREMIUM FIBER BLEND? 50%Wool 50% Acrylic keeps it breathable, yet warm. Cotton Kills when it's Alaska Cold!  

We seem to always be losing hats in our house so I will gladly stock up on them. I don't intend to lose this one as it not only fits nicely on my head and doesn't slip up but it looks stylish too. (Why are hats always doing that? They pop up and you spend all your time outside fumbling around trying to grab it with big bulky gloves to pull it back over your ears) 


Disclaimer: I did receive this hat at a discount or free. All opinions expressed are my own and given by my own free will.

No comments: