Sunday, January 10, 2016

I'm back! An Intro to Me


Hi! My name is Rebecca and I'm always more at ease when I'm able to express myself in written form. I have neglected taking care of myself for far too long and in a quest to gain back some of my true self and mental sanity I want to be able to blog more.


I am a 32 year old SAHM of two beautiful babies, my son Elias will be 1 in a few short days and I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by. My daughter Eliana will be 3 at the end of the month but acts more like she is 10 at times. I have a furbaby, Brewer, who is four and a husband who is battling his own demons.


I volunteer at a thrift store and enjoy meeting new people and of course watching the inventory change on a daily basis. It's a great outlet for me to not only find myself again socially but to be able to purge some of the hoard of kids items I have.


In my "free" time (haha, what mother has free time) I enjoy doing product reviews, reading, catching up on reality tv and a few other programs (I'm a Days of Our Lives Junkie!) and online shopping. I am always looking for ways to be able to provide for my children and husband while staying at home.


I may not have it all, but I have enough blessings in my life to be a very rich woman indeed.


I look forward to getting to know you all, as well as myself in the days, weeks and months to come.

No comments: